Welcome to our NuFACE FIX reviews article. This article is reviewing one of the most popular devices on the market today: the NuFACE Fix Line Smoothing Device. We’re going to look at price and longevity, and examine the specificities and benefits of the device. This article will help you figure out whether NuFACE Fix is good for your skin type, preferences, budget, and goals.
NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Device
What is NuFACE
NuFace is a brand offering a range of FDA-cleared anti-aging devices using gentle microcurrents to lift, tone, and smooth the skin. You can think of microcurrent as a healthy workout routine that exercises facial muscles. NuFACE microcurrent devices send gentle low-level current through facial tissue, deep into facial muscles.
Microcurrent has been clinically proven to stimulate the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) which increases the production of collagen and elastin. This boost in ATP strengthens facial muscles, similar to how exercise strengthens muscles in our bodies. Because facial muscles are directly connected to the skin, this stimulation results in a smoothed, firmed, lifted, and younger-looking appearance.
The NuFACE Fix Line Smoothing Device
NuFACE Fix is an on-the-go, pen-sized beauty tool that specifically targets the eyes, mouth, and forehead. NuFACE claims its Line Smoothing Device firms, smoothes, and tightens fine lines and wrinkles in those areas. It can also create fuller-looking lips when used around the lip line. You can expect a more youthful, radiant-looking complexion from using NuFACE Fix for as little as 3 minutes a day.
The device comes with its own serum that is supercharged with powerful anti-aging ingredients that help smooth, tighten, firm, and brighten the skin. NuFACE Fix serum contains a powerful complex with magnesium-enriched gemstone, snow mushroom extract, and hyaluronic acid to energize the skin while locking in moisture. Additionally, the serum’s smart peptide system helps smooth the skin by targeting expression lines. Finally, the ionized formula incorporated in the serum helps restore skin firmness and suppleness.
NuFACE FIX Reviews
Suitable for Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Oily Skin, and Mature Skin.
Aging Skin, Puffiness, Crow’s Feet, Lip Lines, Loss of Firmness, Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles.
- 100% of women said their skin felt instantly hydrated.
- 97% of women said their skin felt instantly tighter around the eyes.
- 95% of women said their eyes appeared less puffy.
- 92% of women said their treatment area felt instantly firmer.
How to use it
- Cleanse the skin and apply NuFACE Fix Serum.
- Use the device around the eyes, mouth, forehead, and nasolabial folds in a quick erasing motion.
- Use flicking motions along the lip line for fuller-looking lips.
- Treat each area for three minutes up to two times per day.
- Tap in any remaining NuFACE Fix Serum for lasting skincare benefits.
- Use NuFACE Fix serum alone or over your makeup anytime your skin needs a refreshing boost.